Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Rain... NAY. Boots? YAY.

I figured that while I'm sitting in my apartment avoiding the miserable rain outside, I might as well make myself useful.  Sigh.

Now that global warming has brought us from summer-in-winter, to tsunami-in-winter, a new wave of fashion faux pas have begun to catch my eye. Pun intended. While this may be good news for me, as I have new material to write about... It also means that a concerning number of you are suboptimizing your ensemble potential. (Look Dad, I'm studying for my accounting final while blogging!)

An alarming number of ladies today were not wearing appropriate footwear considering the wet, cold, and did I say wet weather.  I'm talking flip flops, gasp, slippers, what?, and strappy stilettos, excuse me? What ever happened to um, staying dry? If you aren't wearing rainboots because you're worried about being boring, I'm about to rock your world.  Wearing proper footwear these days isn't just about being practical. Check out these spins on the classic wellie for some inspiration... please.
from left to right: sperry via zapposloeffler randall via bloomies, hunter via shopbop,
hunter via zappos, burberry via saks, juicy couture via bloomies  

No comments:

Post a Comment